Diversity & Inclusion Gap Audit Assessment
Using internationally recognized indicators, CSI will conduct a diversity & inclusion audit in your organization to show where there are gaps in your policies, procedures, and culture that, once addressed, will create a more welcoming workplace for everyone. Establishing baseline information and strategically deciding where to invest your time and resources is the first step to moving your business forward.
The diversity & inclusion gap audit assessment will look at:
- Eliminating gender based pay gaps
- Increasing women’s and minorities’ role in decision making
- Developing bias-free career development including training and promotions
- Achieving family-work balance
- Preventing sexual harassment
- Promoting a non-sexist public image
Not sure if a Gender Diversity Gap Audit makes sense for your organization?
Download our free Gender Gap Audit Guide that explains what the audit is and why it’s a great starting point towards a Gender Diverse workplace.
Getting a handle on why there is a need to address gender diversity and inclusion in an organization can be unclear for many leaders. Others who already understand the benefits of acting can struggle with how to go about it effectively. Executive coaching is your entry point to gain a solid understanding on this issue. It can also create a successful path forward that will not only strengthen your position as a leader, but create a financial return on your investment, all while ensuring a healthier workplace for all.
- Are you listening to the conversations about gender diversity and inclusion (GDI) but struggling to understand the business case and the need to take action?
- Are you needing a guiding hand to help figure out how to get started with implementing actions on gender diversity and inclusion in your organization?
- Are you on board to take action but your executive team isn’t?
- Looking for a Board Member with GDI knowledge?
Get advice on how to steer your company, stay current and confident with where your organization is heading on GDI.
CSI can help get things started through one-on-one coaching to help address these questions and more. Together we will determine where there is resistance to act and map a plan forward toward successful implementation. Call now so you can begin accruing the ROI on GDI.
Have more questions about bringing D&I into your workplace?
We have a free guide that can help.
Not sure where to begin?
We have an easy, first step you can take. Download our free Inclusion Growth Curve Guide that explains the steps on the way toward Diversity & Inclusion and you’ll be able to determine where your organization fits on the curve – with no obligation.
And if you're ready to schedule a first meeting, let us know in the message box and we'll get in touch to find a time that works.