Gender Gap Audit Assessment
Using internationally recognized indicators, CSI will conduct a gender audit in your organization to show where there are gaps in your policies, procedures, and culture that, once addressed, will create a more welcoming workplace for everyone. Establishing baseline information and strategically deciding where to invest your time and resources is the first step to moving your business forward.
The gender gap audit assessment will look at:
- Eliminating gender based pay gaps
- Increasing women’s role in decision making
- Developing bias-free career development including training and promotions
- Achieving family-work balance
- Preventing sexual harassment
- Promoting a non-sexist public image
Interested in being a Gender Certified Organization?
We can help lead you down the correct path. The first step to becoming Gender Certified is to perform a gender gap audit assessment. The next step is to develop a plan to close the gaps to meet the certification criteria that is best suited to your organization. Download our free brochure that explains this and more.